Alcon DAILIES TOTAL1® WATER GRADIENT CONTACT LENSES
Water gradient technology provides exceptional comfort that lasts until the end of the day.
A Contact Lens that feels like nothing on the eye.
- A CUSHION OF MOISTURE: Almost 100% water at the very outer surface of the contact lens for exceptional comfort.
- HIGHEST BREATHABILITY: As compared to all daily disposable contact lenses, for white healthy-looking eyes.
- A SMOOTH GLIDING SURFACE ALL DAY: Even after 16 hours of wear, DAILIES TOTAL1® contact lenses maintain a smooth, silky lubricious surface.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU IF:
- You want exceptional comfort that lasts until the end of the day.
- You want highly breathable daily disposable contact lenses for white, healthy-looking eyes.
Johnson & Johnson ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY with HydraLuxe™ TECHNOLOGY
ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY is designed with HydraLuxe™ Technology to help keep your eyes feeling comfortable throughout the demands of your day. This contact lens has tear-like properties that work with your natural tear film each day, providing all-day performance and excellent comfort, vision and handling.
- If your eyes feel tired from staring at digital devices or working in challenging environments, this lens can help with your demanding days. Available with correction for near and farsighted prescriptions.
- Daily disposable contact lenses available in convenient 90-day packs.
- The highest level of UV protection available in a contact lens.*
- Experience all-day comfort, vision and handling with our exclusive HydraLuxe™Technology. This contact lens has tear-like properties that work with your natural tear film, providing all-day comfort and performance.
*UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
Bausch & Lomb PureVision Multi-Focal
If you’re having trouble reading things up close, chances are, you’re experiencing presbyopia, a naturally occurring vision condition that begins to affect most people in their 40’s. But, just because you have presbyopia doesn’t mean you need bifocals or reading glasses.
Bausch + Lomb PureVision Multi-Focal contact lenses feature an innovative optical design allowing you to see clearly at all distances – near, far, and everywhere in-between.
The PureVision brand is also the first family of silicone hydrogel lenses made of AerGel, a unique material designed to deliver extraordinary comfort and health.
Comfortable, Healthy Lens Wear
Because PureVision Multi-Focal lenses are made of AerGel, a unique material that lets natural levels of oxygen reach your eyes, they stay comfortable and healthy, while resisting protein and debris buildup on the lens. So comfortable, in fact, you may hardly notice you’re wearing lenses at all. The lenses are also designed to resist protein and debris buildup. This means your lenses stay clean.
Thanks to a unique rounded edge design, PureVision Multi-Focal contact lenses fit comfortably in your eyes all day, and well into the night. Plus, unlike most contact lenses, PureVision Multi-Focal lenses are for daily wear and are FDA-approved for up to 30 days of continuous wear*. So, regardless of your wearing schedule, you can be sure your PureVision lenses will be comfortable and your eyes will be healthy.
As always, follow the wearing schedule your eye care professional prescribes.
Innovative Design Does the Work for You
Your eye instinctively uses the correct power of the lens to provide crisp, clear vision for:
- Up Close (reading)
- Distance (driving)
- Intermediate (computer)
Key Features & Benefits
- Exceptional multi-focal design for people with presbyopia
- All-Distance Optics allow you to see clearly near, far and in-between
- Comfort-enhancing AerGel material repels debris and stays moist all day
- Allows natural levels of oxygen for healthy, white eyes
- Designed to provide 30 days of excellent vision and comfort – easy to remember to replace them once a month
CooperVision® Biofinity® Multifocal
Over 40? Meet your premium multifocal contact lenses.
AT A GLANCE
- Monthly replacement
- Focus close up, far away and in-between
- Lenses stay moist and comfortable
- Naturally wettable so you’re less likely to need additional wetting drops
Focus Up Close, Far Away and In-Between
Once we reach age 40 to 45, our eyes lose the ability to focus on objects that are up close—especially in low-light situations, such as reading a menu in a restaurant. This condition is called “presbyopia” and it affects everyone.
With Balanced Progressive™ Technology, CooperVision Biofinity®multifocal contacts allow you to see near and far objects, along with everything in-between—all with the clarity and comfort you deserve. And you’re free to wear these lenses for up to 7 days in a row.
A Healthier Lens-Wearing Experience
Thanks to our exclusive Aquaform® Technology, Biofinity multifocal lenses allow plenty of oxygen to pass through to your eyes. And their natural wettability won’t rinse off. You’ll enjoy excellent vision with a soft, comfortable lens that’s healthier for your eyes.
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde
LASTING LENS SURFACE MOISTURE AND EXCELLENT DEPOSIT PROTECTION IN ONE CONTACT LENS
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde contact lenses bring together two advanced technologies designed to provide long-lasting lens surface moisture and deposit protection
Smartshield® Technology: Helps shield against irritating deposits all month long
Hydraglyde Moisture Matrix: Attracts and maintains surface moisture on the lens even through the end of the day
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde contact lenses support a comfortable lens wearing experience.
CooperVision® Proclear® 1 Day
The performance of a hydrogel. The benefits of a daily.
AT A GLANCE
- Stay 96% hydrated throughout the day, even after 12 hours of wear
- Maintain oxygen flow to help keep your eyes clear and white
- May help address eye dryness when wearing contact lenses
Correct Nearsighted or Farsighted Vision
Do you find you have gritty, red eyes when wearing contacts? Changing your contact lenses often may help you get rid of proteins and allergens before they have time to build up on your lenses.
Give your eyes what they’re asking for by providing them with a fresh, new pair of CooperVision Proclear® 1 day contacts every day. They’ll thank you.
Naturally Resist Dryness
Thanks to our PC Technology™, water molecules actually become a part of the Proclear 1 day contact lens, creating a natural resistance to dryness.
In fact, Proclear contacts are the only contact lenses cleared by the U.S. FDA for the claim: “may provide improved comfort for contact lens wearers who experience mild discomfort or symptoms relating to dryness during lens wear.”